GOALS offers multi-day wilderness growth experiences for kids who typically range in age from 4th grade through college on rivers in Colorado, Utah, Oregon, and Idaho - adjusting the program length, river difficulty, and program objectives accordingly.
INFORMATION ABOUT SPECIFIC RIVERS.
Through partnerships with commercial river outfitters who are respected for their years of experience, focus on safety, and commitment to every detail that ultimately makes up the overall experience, GOALS is proud to offer river expeditions on eight different stretches of river, each with its' own unique personality. From the red sandstone desert to the coastal rain forest, we're proud to have oars in some of the most highly sought after river stretches throughout North America.
Click below to learn more about each one.
- Ruby & Horsethief Canyons of the Colorado River in Colorado & Utah (3 days)
- Westwater Canyon of the Colorado River in Colorado & Utah (3 days)
- Gates of Lodore on the Green River in Colorado & Utah (4 or 5 days)
- The Wild & Scenic Rogue River in Oregon (4 or 5 days)
- Desolation Canyon of the Green River in Utah (5 or 6 days)
- Cataract Canyon of the Colorado River in Utah (5-10 days)
- The Main Salmon River in Idaho (6 days)
2017 PROGRAM AVAILABILITY
Click the image below for a calendar showing remaining availability on 2017 GOALS expeditions.
Please contact us if you are interested in joining a specific expedition - either individually or with a group.
Please note: Access to the canyons where our expeditions explore is very limited, and permit allocation is a competitive process. GOALS reserves the right to make slight modifications to the schedule in an effort to get as many people as possible on rivers each year. When these modifications are necessary, or when program dates become occupied, the schedule will be updated accordingly.
All programs in the Gates of Lodore will be with Park Service authorized concessioners Sheri Griffith River Expeditions and ARTA River Trips. All Cataract Canyon programs will be with Park Service authorized concessioner Sheri Griffith River Expeditions.